Weber GA kabob attachment

Brad Olson

TVWBB Emerald Member
$179 definitely isn't cheap but it actually looks like a pretty nicely engineered piece. Apparently the company that makes it is MAL Electronics and it appears to possibly be a German firm, so I'd probably feel pretty comfortable shelling out the money if I was thinking about it.

I'm not an engineer but I've stayed in Holiday Inns before, so my guess is that it's a completely gear-driven system in order to eliminate a belt or chain drive. At least that's how I'd design it.;)

timothy

TVWBB Olympian
When George Curtis was active, he always posted about the GA and gave cool links from Germany.

ChrisInhove

Richard in NS

TVWBB All-Star

Chris, you are killing me here. None of these attachments are available to me here in Canada. I have bought some metal strips to try and make a low riser that I can cut the notches in to use the kabob skewers on.

ChrisInhove

Chris, you are killing me here. None of these attachments are available to me here in Canada. I have bought some metal strips to try and make a low riser that I can cut the notches in to use the kabob skewers on.
Sorry about that!

One of these is high on my list as I love kebabs.

PDay

TVWBB Member
I mainly use my GA for kebabs and I don't use any third party equipment. I just use my regular weber skewers that came with the attachment for the rotisserie. I find that the longer ones lay perfectly across the surface (without the grill grate) and this still affords me enough space to place the lid directly on the flat skewers if needed.

Attachments

• tempImagerIFyFC.png
    tempImagerIFyFC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8