Weber Family Portraits

Incidentally, the 22.5 pictured has new handles made by Brian O'Neal. There as original as they get!
icon_smile.gif

my "crawl space" is literally 12-15 foot tall the entire underside of my house so i have lots of storage... i of course use all the wsm's a few of the portables and one performer all the time...

Originally posted by stuart cassingham:
my "crawl space" is literally 12-15 foot tall the entire underside of my house so i have lots of storage... i of course use all the wsm's a few of the portables and one performer all the time...
Its alot of work to bring all your grills out for a family picture isn't it? Im due for mine and sort of dreading it...BUT I need to get it done!

Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:

Its alot of work to bring all your grills out for a family picture isn't it? Im due for mine and sort of dreading it...BUT I need to get it done!

You guys might dislike setting up and taking down all the grills to take the photo, but I know I enjoy seeing the photos and being a little jealous of the collections. and the weather is perfect lately to be taking the photos...

Originally posted by tim leo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:

You guys might dislike setting up and taking down all the grills to take the photo, but I know I enjoy seeing the photos and being a little jealous of the collections. and the weather is perfect lately to be taking the photos... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Soon...very soon. A little birdie told me that you are gonna have some new "real estate" soon Tim. Time to make a few additions of your own...

Originally posted by tim leo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:

You guys might dislike setting up and taking down all the grills to take the photo, but I know I enjoy seeing the photos and being a little jealous of the collections. and the weather is perfect lately to be taking the photos... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my neighbors look at me funny, my friends think im weird, my wife thinks im crazy but as long as one person likes to look then it makes it all worth it!!!!!

Originally posted by stuart cassingham:
my neighbors look at me funny, my friends think im weird, my wife thinks im crazy but as long as one person likes to look then it makes it all worth it!!!!!

Amen to that!
icon_smile.gif

DSC_0008.jpg

I don't know why it took me so long to post a photo of my modest Weber brood but here they are.

The Green OTS still gets the most use but I love them all.

The SS Performer & Smokey Joe Silver/Gold Hybrid
are just outstanding. Both the 18.5 WSM and mini-WSM are also favorites.

The Weber Genesis gasser is not pictured. It is good but it's still a gasser.
icon_biggrin.gif

So I finally got a chance to get my Grills cleaned up, for a picture. I have one more grill that I didn't drag out, the old 60's thumbscrew black kettle. I left him inside. But these are the rest. I'll drag him out and update this picture later in the summer. I just wanted to get something posted

familyportraitw.jpg

By zavod44 at 2012-06-11

Did you notice there aren't two handles the same? I think every grill has different color handles made of different kinds of wood.

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
So I finally got a chance to get my Grills cleaned up, for a picture.
Let's get the tree limbs clipped! We can't see the last Weber light fixture!
icon_smile.gif

What size is the black one next to the pool?

Robert, I have been meaning to clip that branch, I ended cleaning up the grills instead
icon_smile.gif
The Black one next to the pool is a 26. It is from 1985,I have done a few mods, to bring it up to modern day standards. I use it all the time. The ones out in the grass are the collectible ones that I have just "aquired"
icon_wink.gif
. I use all the ones up on the deck, and then I use the the mini smoker the 18 smoker and the jumbo on occasion. One of those redheads is a beater so If I'm going to do something messy I'll use him.

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
One of those redheads is a beater so If I'm going to do something messy I'll use him.

Thats a super sweet collection, Brian! Love the Smokey Joe lights. Looks like you've got an eye for the blues like I have for redheads. If one of those redheads is a "beater" they sure don't look it from the outside. The look pretty clean. Speaking of "beater" my 22.5 just got its first large porcelain chip (the size of a quarter when I took the cover off last evening. Grrrrrrr!!
icon_mad.gif
Oh well, thats the fun of owning a vintage kettle. Chip happens!

Back