Weber Family Portraits

I didn't even see the lights, so dazzled was I by all the red and blue.

(And I was teasing Brian about the wood handles-- if you need any wood handles, Brian is the guy to contact. He does great work for a very fair price, and will even put on some durable finish for you. He sent a late-60s era style handle to my dad for Father's Day, and made his whole year.)

Here is my Weber Family so far. I got the Black OTG AU/12 for my birthday in April. Picked up the Smokey Joe L/89 in May for $20. It was only used once. For Fathers day I got the Blue OTG AD/10. Yesterday I picked up the Brick Red Performer. The serial number starts with AU but the vent is stamped AA. I will go with AU/12.

weberfamily.jpg

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
So I finally got a chance to get my Grills cleaned up, for a picture. I have one more grill that I didn't drag out, the old 60's thumbscrew black kettle. I left him inside. But these are the rest. I'll drag him out and update this picture later in the summer. I just wanted to get something posted

familyportraitw.jpg

By zavod44 at 2012-06-11

Looking really good Brian!

Originally posted by Timothy Hoffman:
Nice family there Mark.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Kolodziejski:
Mark...nice collection. Looks like you have some room there for a few more!
icon_smile.gif

Dont encourage him Jeff. His addiction is bad enough.
icon_biggrin.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha...it seemed like he needed a lil nudge!
icon_smile.gif

Found enough time to get all the red heads rounded up! This is a complete photo of the Weber red head family from 26 to 14" plus a couple extras. Was too tired to get the rest of the herd in the photo...next time.
011.jpg

My little family:

559551_10151506680285704_614014357_n.jpg

Just loving this little SJS, glad I could get it from marktplaats (dutch version of CL) for a good price (EUR 35
icon_biggrin.gif
) Dated EO, 1995.

Oh, Gerald you have no idea what you've done joining this site! By this time next year I'm sure it will have a few more brothers and sisters. Welcome to our addiction!

O that's for sure I'm totally infected by you guys there in the USA collecting all those nice old beaties.
My photos are coming up cleaned them today.

Originally posted by Gerald Raucamp:
Just loving this little SJS, glad I could get it from marktplaats (dutch version of CL) for a good price (EUR 35
icon_biggrin.gif
) Dated EO, 1995.
Most (if not all) of us started with one. Eventually we find the need for another. And another ...

That's a nice looking one. Have you seen the modification to convert it to a mini-WSM (Weber Smoky Mountain?) It takes nothing away from the original SJ (at least that's how mine came out) but opens up a whole new world for what you can do with it. I use mine regularly.

Originally posted by Brian O'Neal:
So I finally got a chance to get my Grills cleaned up, for a picture. I have one more grill that I didn't drag out, the old 60's thumbscrew black kettle. I left him inside. But these are the rest. I'll drag him out and update this picture later in the summer. I just wanted to get something posted

Brian, I notice the two blue lidded kettles with the blue tile, are they mounted on a custom cart?

Chad

Originally posted by Chad Anderson:
Brian, I notice the two blue lidded kettles with the blue tile, are they mounted on a custom cart?
Chad
I'm dig'n his custom Weber lighting.
icon_cool.gif

That is a custom table I built called Mesa Azul. I just wanted something where I could have a nice big work surface, and something I could clean. I chose the glossy blue tile.

Back