Weber Family Portraits

IMAG0120.jpg

I am really liking the gas attachment. I wonder if a WSM could be set up for high heat temps with a large burner. I would like to be able to cook below 100 and above 600 degrees with out making any special adjustments. Thanks for keeping us posted. Nice family.

I am still waiting on some parts to finish my gas conversion will have 3 burners and should have plenty of power I will have to see what it will hit with all 3 on high. But below 100 is not possible with my burner setup. If you had a different orifice made with a smaller hole (mine are 67# drill).

There a lot more pics of my setup in the WSM modification forum.

Right now I use my wsm middle section and top on the gas bottom but soon I will be converting the bottom of the WSM to gas also so I can use both at the same time.

If I tried to use that trampoline, Either it, or Me, would be broken, Besides my neighbors are ugly, and they dont have any thing worth looking at !...

Jim, in all honesty, I have used the trampoline on occassion, as a Sundial..
George, It was actually quite a challenge running 3 Webers at one time by myself, and with a pot of beans on the stove also. Doing up the different rubs, sauces, tending it all, and timing for a specific finish time. It all worked out, but I am not sure I will try that much at one time again.

Updated Family Portrait:

IMG_2031.jpg

That's a 1) brown 22 1/2 in. One-Touch Silver "N", 2) red 22 1/2 in. One-Touch Silver "F", 3) red 22 1/2 in. MasterTouch "EE", 4) green 18 1/2 in. Platinum (freebie from the trash, broken table) "DA", 5) black 22 1/2 in. Bar-B-Q Kettle (Wood Dale, Ill.), 6) black 22 1/2 in. kettle "B", 7) red 22 1/2 in. Bar-B-Q Kettle (Arlington Heights, Ill.), 8) red stainless Performer "EE", 9) blue One-Touch Gold (boxed), 10) red One-Touch Silver (boxed). Not pictured: black 18 1/2 in. WSM, and 22 1/2 in Simpsons One-Touch Gold (boxed).

Maybe that's enough.

Oh and an old bag of charcoal that was inside the Wood Dale Bar-B-Q Kettle:

IMG_2029.jpg

-Mike

Mike, you need HELP with your addiction
icon_biggrin.gif

(ps, love all the <span class="ev_code_RED">redheads</span>!)

Maybe that's enough

"Over? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Not until we say its over!" - Belushi.

Keep collecting!

Very nice collection, Mike! Love seeing the Wood Dale specified!! There was a red one on eBay last fall near York, PA, but the seller wouldn't ship. I really wanted it just for the Wood Dale mfr. He may still have it, if anyone wants his email, and I sure wish someone on TVWB would grab it for their collection. Also, love the old charcoal bag. Very cool.

I finally finished my CL restore from April.
It is now a 1998/2010 SS Performer.
New parts include,
all new stainless steel hardware,
all 4 wheels, the ash catcher and sweeper,
and ofcourse the bowl and lid.
The frame was disassembled, sanded and painted with Rustolium 1200deg semi-gloss. I was going to use Appliance Epoxy but did not like how it was going on. Now to get this girl dirty!

IMG_0172rs.jpg

Thanks, Jed.
Yes I am a lefty. It is one of the reasons I went after a SS Performer.
Yes there is gas on it, just hiding behind the charcoal bin. I need to go get the tank filled.
I bought a complete Performer on Craigslist back in April for $50. The lid and bowl where less than perfect, so I replaced them.

Here is the original ad. Original post on the find.

grill.jpg

Back