Weber customer service !

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
I had a small problem I was getting by with but I decided why jury rig somthing with a new smoker ! I tried fixing it myself by pushing the lid to get in in the proper shape but after pushing and tuggin and measuring it I could see the problem was the lidwas still out of round about 3/8 or more. I cked the bottom and middle section and they are perfect .

Long story short I called them and a new lid is on the way BEST customer service I ever delt with period . I love there products always have my orignal kettle we still use is almost 30 yrs old . I will never I mean never buy anything to BBQ with but a Weber product .I was amazed .

Living in Detroit and seeing how bad customer service got in the auto industry . They need to take lessons from Weber . They stand behind what they sell . this day and age I only no of one other company that does that and that Stanley thermos bottle products .

And Jan The customer service rep was friendly and very helpful . Iam actually flbergasted . So for those that don't know you own a quality product from a great company . Or if your on the fence about a Weber product have NO qualms go for it

Iam just a satisfied cust I have no relationship what so ever with Weber .

They've been good to me. New body for my out-of-warranty gasser, new vent covers for my 3-wheeler. All free.

I feel the same way they sent me out a brand new bottom for my wsm. just had to email them my receipt. easy peasy no questions asked. it almost feels like someone should do something with all these spare parts like build some wsm's and donate them

Back