Weber Charcoal Chimney

alan, we all like to have options. not really needed but its there when i need it. if you don't need it, fine. i have two cuz i got a good deal on the second one. none of this is a must have. just works for me. steve, as mentioned, the body will actually bend enough to get the screen moved around.

Originally posted by george curtis:
alan, we all like to have options. not really needed but its there when i need it. if you don't need it, fine. i have two cuz i got a good deal on the second one. none of this is a must have. just works for me. steve, as mentioned, the body will actually bend enough to get the screen moved around.

Will try this. Thanks to all that contributed

Originally posted by george curtis:
George,

I can see a couple advantages, but they don't buy me too much. I was just looking at it and the way the chimney is assembled is to rivet it together, so one can distort it and get it out, but seems like something is going to have to bend for that to happen. I decided to leave mine as-is, although I know I can bend it to get it out and flipped over. I see about 5-10 lump advantage for doing so.

Originally posted by Dave/G:
Bryan, I think you should take that chimney back for a refund. Doesn't look like you're getting your money's worth.
icon_biggrin.gif
Dave, When they get like that one in the pic, it's easier to get the grate out and flip it. It's weakend quite a bit, and easier to struggle with.
icon_wink.gif

Back