Weber Charcoal $6.99 20lbs bags at True Value

Kyle in Woodstock

TVWBB Guru

Wish I had a store near me. Stock up now! Amazing price!

Damn. I just went to buy some online for ship-to-store (like I have for the last couple of years), and it is no longer available for purchase online. My local store never stocked it.

Damn. I just went to buy some online for ship-to-store (like I have for the last couple of years), and it is no longer available for purchase online. My local store never stocked it.
Seems like only certain stores let you do that with this product. I have one close to me, but doesn't have the ship to store option. The closest one to me is over 50 miles away.

Only one store in our area carries this, but limits buying to only one at that price.

Got the last bag our True Value had. I asked if they would be getting anymore, the answer was "I don't think so because the area designated for the Weber charcoal is now designated for something else."

I tried again this morning. I received two error messages:

"High order volume has temporarily affected our shipping options. SHIP-TO-STORE ordering in select regions has been suspended."

"We're sorry, this item is no longer available for purchase online."

I tried again this morning. I received two error messages:

"High order volume has temporarily affected our shipping options. SHIP-TO-STORE ordering in select regions has been suspended."

"We're sorry, this item is no longer available for purchase online."

I got this same message when I tried to buy on Wednesday.

It seems like it may depend on the owners of the True Value. The one closest to me didn’t carry it, but the one downtown Indy had 20 bags of it for $6.99. Neither showed available to purchase online.

Success! I just tried again. No error messages and 5 bags are on their way to my local True Value Hardware store!

On the store locator there’s a switch to just show ship to store stores. Bummer that there’s none within driving distance.

Back