Warming rack

Ashley Ruthstrom

TVWBB Member
I just purchased a new performer and love it. But now I'm wanting a warming rack for it. I seen that Weber in the past made one (3200). I can't find one on line anywhere that has them. Is there any place that has any left or what would be a good one to get.

I've been wanting one as well. I see them from time to time in posts on here, see them on ebay in the UK, etc but never see one for sale in the US. Sales must drive Weber to offer some things for sale across the pond but not here.

There are other options. A number are made for the ceramics (Kamado Joe, Primo), and should work in the 22.5 inch kettle. They're not an exact fit, as the popular ceramics tend to be 18, 18.5 inches in diameter or oval; but they will give you some extended space.

There are other options. A number are made for the ceramics (Kamado Joe, Primo), and should work in the 22.5 inch kettle. They're not an exact fit, as the popular ceramics tend to be 18, 18.5 inches in diameter or oval; but they will give you some extended space.

Do you have a link available?

Make a habit of stopping in at some smaller hardware stores that sell Weber products. I happened into 3 of those 3200 racks last summer at a local Ace Hardware. You just never know what they might have sitting on the shelf or in the back storage areas!

this just keeps popping up. yea, weber is not nice to the folks in the states. some options have been mentioned. i have seen and like the idea of using a smaller grate, cutting it in half, use some long bolts for legs and ya got a nice cheap warming rack.

You would think Weber would make something again, lots of people would buy it, especially me.

I sent a note to Weber. This is what they said: "Thank you for your email and inquiry. At this time there are no plans for a warming rack for the 22.5" Kettle grills. Most likely reason is a lack of interest. We will forward your interest on to the appropriate department."

can't sell it if it ain't available. they sell it elsewhere so why no stock a few at the factory for those that do want one ? weber has always and continues to be a mystery.

I don't remember the site,but I got one last year. They had them,then ran out. Ya gotta jump quick when thy get hem.

If Weber doesn't feel there's enough interest should we all start emailing requesting they offer them in the States? And all the colors they offer overseas....

problem with weber i think is that they sell to all sorts of places. these places will not stock many of the items.
most folks are lazy and will only buy what they see at the store. thus no sales on a lot of items.
i suspect things are differant in other countries.

This one works just fine. And while it says it won't work on an 18.5 kettle, it works perfectly if you're careful on an 18.5 WSM.
http://www.smokenator.com/Store/p/13/individual-hovergrill

20130511_120255.jpg

20130511_120302.jpg

Back