Wagyu skirt steak.

Amazing cook there, Bruno! You and that SF are killing it. That marbling is exquisite and your photography really shows it off.

DW gave me the CI GBS insert tonight as an early Christmas gift, but when I opened it, one of the tabs was broken off. Weber need to get their S together in the packaging department.

Without even looking, I knew that came from Pape's! :) I think that shot of the skirt in the cryovac should be your new avatar.

You treated that perfectly, my man! Nice work, and shame on you for not sharing! :)

r
One day Rich! I look forward to it!!

Amazing cook there, Bruno! You and that SF are killing it. That marbling is exquisite and your photography really shows it off.

DW gave me the CI GBS insert tonight as an early Christmas gift, but when I opened it, one of the tabs was broken off. Weber need to get their S together in the packaging department.
Yeah you need them tabs! I actually purchased the GBS grates so I could use a Weber griddle but I LOVE the sear grate!

Yeah you need them tabs! I actually purchased the GBS grates so I could use a Weber griddle but I LOVE the sear grate!
Yep. I'll be spending some quality time on the phone with Weber. I also have a warranty claim on the lid of my deep ocean blue master touch that was damaged during shipping.

Good to hear you love the sear grate!

Yep. I'll be spending some quality time on the phone with Weber. I also have a warranty claim on the lid of my deep ocean blue master touch that was damaged during shipping.

Good to hear you love the sear grate!
They’ll take care of you, Weber CS is swamped this year but they have been amazing!

Back