Very late post.... Can't sleep nothing to see..

Tony;
It seems these days that everyone is a "victim"...:rolleyes:

I'm proud of you for "taking a position"!

I'll bet the burgers and hotdogs were excellent, too!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Or feel entitled!!!!!

I'm living proof of the American dream. If you guys only knew how I got my start...:)

That is one of the hazards of living in the PRC (Peoples republic of California) I guess. You and your evil smoking grills are welcome here in Louisiana any time Tony...

Regards,

John

Love this entire post, Tony.

Best part is that Maribel was the one that said bring the kettle! Behind every stong man...

I live on California and there were some that said they are allergic to smoke???

lol. Land of the fruits and nuts. I'm surprised they didn't tell you how you're destroying the planet.

I have a friend that still uses lighter fluid WITH the chimney starter! I can't seem to get her to believe that she doesn't need the fluid with the chimney, and how it doesn't help anyway. Good job holding your ground too!

I bet there were people that got home and talked about how GOOD the burgers and dogs were off that kettle. Well done Tony and Maribel.

Way to not back down Tony. I actually like the smell of smoke and cooking over live fire. I love it in the summer when I can smell my neighbors grilling.

Bring your grill on up to Montana anytime and we'll do some cooking. Here the smell of charcoal actually draws people over to see what you are doing!

Back