Using Disposable Dutch Oven Liners In Weber Smoker Water Pans

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Disposable Dutch oven liners can be adapted to original and alternative Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker water pan as a durable liner that can be used two or three times to make water pan cleanup easier. Thanks to TVWBB members Roger Cobb and especially David Ward for inspiring this video! Here's David's thread: https://tvwbb.com/threads/found-a-drop-in-disposable-liner-for-the-18-5-wsm-water-pan.77006/

A YouTube viewer watched my recent video on using disposable Dutch oven liners in Weber smoker water pans and commented that I didn't indicate which liner works on the pre-2009 WSM water pan. This short bonus video shows how a 12" Dutch oven liner can be fitted quite easily to the old pre-2009 water pan.

Since I use the old pre-2009 WSM water pan, I just wrap it outside then inside using 18" wide HD foil as in this ancient video.

Last edited:
Man I wish there was a better solution for the 22" been looking online but cant find much, I might just bulk order a bunch of custom ones. I hate wasting so much foil but if you can get multiple uses outa one its not so bad....

Back