USFL 2022 Thread

Benny Gilbert

TVWBB Member
Creating this thread for the United States Football League's 2022 return season, and for anyone else (besides me) who's excited about it!

I vaguely remember the original as a kid. I lived in Houston at the time so HOUSTON GAMBLERS FOR LIFE!!!! or until the league folds mid season...

I vaguely remember the original as a kid. I lived in Houston at the time so HOUSTON GAMBLERS FOR LIFE!!!! or until the league folds mid season...
I'm a Gamblers fan too actually! 😂😂 Here's to ending Houston's 60-plus year pro football title drought in 2022! As for the league folding, I hear they got pretty good financial backing from FOX and NBC so I think they'll be alright.

I'm a Gamblers fan too actually! 😂😂 Here's to ending Houston's 60-plus year pro football title drought in 2022! As for the league folding, I hear they got pretty good financial backing from FOX and NBC so I think they'll be alright.
Better get your tickets early...the Astrodome's expected to sell out every game!!;)

Better get your tickets early...the Astrodome's expected to sell out every game!!;)
Actually, funny you should say that... As outside of my interests in grilling I've legit been working over the last year and a half on a formal plan proposal to pitch to Harris County about restoring the Astrodome - including having the Gamblers play there! XD If you want more info, you can check out The Astrodome Project (@theastrodomeproject) on both Instagram and Facebook! You can find links to both here -
www.facebook.com/theastrodomeproject
www.instagram.com/theastrodomeproject

Back