"URGENT" ... new forum?

Jason B

TVWBB Fan
I was thinking with some of the urgent requests that get posted here maybe Chris could consider making a time sensitive WSM/BBQ questions forum where folks could come help the guys with the fire burning and the meat smoking and the pressure rising.
icon_smile.gif

Jason, from past experience when I had a "burning" question I just posted it noting that I was doing a cook then. Most of the time I got a fairly timely response. I found that before the cook if I researched the archives on this site I found enough info to help me . Any queer stuff that happened I posted during the cook. There are almost always people on this site to help you through any situation.Remember, this is one hobby you get to eat your mistakes.

Jason,
Finding help during a cook is usually available. There is a chat room under the "Go" tab that you can use, but you will rarely find anyone using it. You could post a "COOK HELP! - chat room @ X:00 o'clock" message in the forum and see if anyone "shows up" at your designated time to help answer any questions you might have.

Back