TVWB Patch Caps

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

If you'll make a donation of $50 or more to the forum, I will send you a TVWB patch cap as a thank you gift. It's a Richardson 111 low profile, relaxed/unstructured, garment-washed trucker hat with pre-curved black cotton twill visor, charcoal-colored nylon mesh, and adjustable snapback.

I've got 25 of these caps...when they're gone, they're gone. Thanks for your support!

Please use this PayPal link to donate...credit cards are accepted...don't forget to include your mailing address.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=9JX5WCDWKMY5L

IMG_6391[1].JPG

IMG_6393[1].JPG

IMG_6392[2].JPG

Chris, do you have any more of these hats? Somehow, my dog got a hold of mine 🤦‍♂️ and tore it up. Not sure how. I’ll send another donation if any are left.IMG_4703.jpeg

I love the look of the hat, and would love to donate, but wonder if it would fit my oversize melon (like size 8 custom hat size / 3xl size). Any of you have that size head and do these fit it?

Folks, I have 7 more patch caps that I'm willing to part with for a $50 donation to TVWB. My cost for the hat, packaging, and postage is about $25, so the remaining $25 helps defray forum operating costs.

If you're interested, see photos and use the PayPal link at the top of this thread. Make sure to include your U.S. shipping address. Credit cards are accepted.

Back