Tuesday shake and bake!!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks...sorry haven't been on in a bit...lots of great posts I'm seeing, still cooking just been busy enjoying summer and the boat! Spent all last weekend working on a big king salmon ( golden north salmon derby) but didn't happen for us...we had fun trying though! Had a couple cute deck hands all weekend so it was cool!
null-1306.jpg

Weather was nice...drinks were cool! Scenery was unbeatable!
null-1013.jpg

On to cooking...did a little shake and bake thighs...bread crumbs and Italian seasoning...indirect with a touch of heat and hickory!!
null-2154.jpg

null-284.jpg

Course there was beer!
null-1634.jpg

Fried up some mushrooms!
null-2474.jpg

When things got closer we did some mushroom sauce!
null-865.jpg

Chicken looking ready!
null-279.jpg

Off and ready!
null-950.jpg

All plated with some green stuff and parm noodles!!
null-2375.jpg

Dinner was super! Thanks for looking and have a great rest of your week!

Take care folks!!

Love this post, Morgan. Fishing pics are great, cooking pics are great, finished off with an awesome plated pic! Nice touch with the mushroom sauce. Good to see you back!

Mike

You are living the good life Morgan!!!
Cute deckhands and delicious food! You are blessed my friend.

Good company, great food, and a fishing trip in such a weather is really something

It strikes me how similar the scenery is in your area and here on the west coast of Norway. However, from reading your posts this summer I suspect that the fishing is better in your area (unless you are a sensationally good fisher).

Morgan, nice cook... Mushrooms are always good and the chicken looks very interesting... I always enjoy your scenic photos... Nice shot off the stern, and yes you did have some cute deck hands...

Nice shake and bake Morgan, is that a Penn Squider in the gunnel mounted rod?

Bill afraid not...really old Penn 309!

Thanks everyone for the great feedback!

Svein...I have often heard that the scenery is similar..we actually have a place about 200 miles south where they hold what's called the "little Norway festival"

Thanks again!

Back