Tri-Tip Tuesday

I love that I am not the only one that the headlamp is required BBQing gear for the next few months, great looking tri tip!
I recently had an electrical outlet installed in this part of my patio so I can plug in a light or ThermoWorks Signals/Billows but the headlamp is still quite convenient!

I recently had an electrical outlet installed in this part of my patio so I can plug in a light or ThermoWorks Signals/Billows but the headlamp is still quite convenient!
I think I remember seeing your lights set up from Smoke Day, I have often thought about getting one, I have a outlet close and I always think about the works lights my dad use to have on a tripod for outside work. Man my family would make fun of me even more if I got one of those then they already do for wearing the headlamp:D.

TT looks great Chris. Barb and I love TT
I had a headlamp but every time I used it our black lab would follow me around and bark at it when it was on. So I gave it to my son.
I have a Weber handle light with LEDs on my 2000 and a handle light on the E320 that works well. I built one for my performer that works off the 12v Malibu light system that really lights up the performer.
101_5992.JPG

Back