Traitor, or should Weber step up the game?

LKruse

TVWBB Fan
Traitor, or should Weber step up the game?

I downloaded the Traeger app today after learning they offered over 1500 recipes and cooking steps within their app. Create an account, and you will have access to the recipes also. Of course, you may need to take some liberty in modifying the cooking steps.

I see nothing wrong with that at all. I have a few favorites that I've gotten from the BGE site and modified for the WSM or kettle.

Traitor? I don't get it! Weber.com has hundreds of recipes. Am I missing something here?

Edit:
Ding, ding, ding, ding. I get it now. It helps to re-read sometimes. Not a traitor at all. Good recipes are good recipes no matter where they come from. I like FoodNetwotk myself.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that. Traeger has been playing in this arena a lot longer than Weber and their software is more mature. With all of the innovation of the Smokefire and Weber smart grills they are behind the others in software.

I've been extremely happy with my Smokefire, but Traeger does have the branding down. Lots of accessories, and their website has a lot of useful info on it (regardless of brand). I haven't checked out their app though, thanks for the tip.

I'M TRYING !!!!! I'M TRYING!!!!!! lol

The recipes I post here come from ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!

I try to post recipes that we have made and enjoy, but that is not always the case. That is why I keep asking everyone that if you do try a recipe that I posted, please let me know the results. And if you come across a really good recipe on Traeger's site, share it here please.

Thank you!!

Back