Tonight's Dinner

Looks great!
Deeelish! I ate one finished just a couple minutes ago. In the old "fat" days I could have put all 3 away. Now I struggle a bit to finish one. But, I don't enjoy it any less. I made extra for daughter. She loves them. Takes them to work and lets all her coworkers drool :D
I think I could have left them on a while longer. Just to get them a little more tender but honestly they were great. And to the haters who constantly bash us for not getting good "smoke". All I can say is eat your heart out. I don't think even a side loader stick burner could have done better

Deeelish! I ate one finished just a couple minutes ago. In the old "fat" days I could have put all 3 away. Now I struggle a bit to finish one. But, I don't enjoy it any less. I made extra for daughter. She loves them. Takes them to work and lets all her coworkers drool :D
I think I could have left them on a while longer. Just to get them a little more tender but honestly they were great. And to the haters who constantly bash us for not getting good "smoke". All I can say is eat your heart out. I don't think even a side loader stick burner could have done better
Hi Larry, those look awesome. I am assuming your Members Mark pellet grill? At what grill temperature for how long? and do you check the internal temperature? There isn't much of meat to poke though... you almost immediately touch the bone when you poke. I am asking how do you know it is done?

I just popped the grill straight up to 225. IIRC time wise about 2 1/2 hours. Temps are hard to check. But, my ThermoPro reads really fast and has a sharp probe. I was getting 155-160 when I probed. But I am mostly looking for texture not temp. I could have left them in another 45 min but it was late and I was hungry smelling them
And yes I used the MM as it's lots handier being in the garage and not needing to uncover it. Simply roll it out, plug it in and go. Love that grill

Back