Tonights Chicken.

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Made a copycat dinner of things I have seen the past week that made me hungry. lol.

Chicken lollipops
P1010265.jpg

P1010267.jpg

Chicken breasts with pepper jack cheese and bacon and a twice baked potato
P1010271.jpg

P1010272.jpg

Plated with a side of Collard greens.
P1010275.jpg

P1010276.jpg

That is incredible! Wow!!! That looks very good. Ok so here here comes....... exactly what are Chicken lollipops?
icon_confused.gif

I'd be a sucker for some of those lollipops John, but a chicken freakin' bacon cheese sandwich, made with chicken?
I need some air, I feel faint!!!!

mAnOmAnJohn! What on EARTH are Chicken lollipops?
They look SPECTACULAR!! GimmeSomeOfThose
icon_biggrin.gif

Everything is Great here! You Knock Me Out John!!!

Thanks John!

I feel sooooo much better, I thought I was the only one who had that orange shirt for cooking!

Whew!
icon_biggrin.gif

I will for sure try this!!!

Hey John - Great find with the Chicken Lollipops. Those will be fun to explore all the ways you could do them. Thanks for sharing. Bob
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I'm surprised at you guys. I would have sworn ya'll would have known what that was!
icon_wink.gif

The techinique is called "Frenching" where you scrap one end of boned meat, like lamb, in making a Crown Rib Roast.

Looks great, John. I'd heard of the "pops" before but never had or done them. Thanks for the link...

Hmmmmm...Orange Marmalade Sriracha Lollipops???

Nice job.

You beat me to making a clone of that KFC breadless sammich. That looks great. CIG's are great for cooking bacon outdoors.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133eca41df7970b-pi

OHHHH COOL! I can't wait to make a mess of chicken lollipops! The boys are going to love them
icon_smile.gif
Thanks so much for the link! BTW, the cook looks awesome
wsmsmile8gm.gif

FINALLY got the chance to watch the video on how to make Chicken Lollies (banned from UTube on the business PC).
Who thinks of such things?! AWESOME and seems easy...
Thank you again John! (btw, where/how did you come acroos that video?!)
icon_smile.gif

Back