Tonights Baby Back Ribs

Mike Stevenson

TVWBB Super Fan
I cooked 3 racks of baby back ribs tonight on my WSM.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

OK....You talked me into cooking ribs this weekend! Those look terrific. Do you like that Dizzy Pig rub? I've never tried it - I usually just throw together a basic rub using paprika, onion powdwer, garlic powder, black and red pepper, and salt.

Those ribs look AWESOME Mike!!
Holy Smokes, whaddya gonna do with all them ribs? You can't eet em all!!

YUM ! I've got two racks thawing out right now. I don't think they'll last long enough to take a picture though .

Mike... those look awesome. Your pics have given me an idea for a potluck this weekend. Thanks... now to satisfy my hunger; a bowl of milk and cereal! LOL

they look great!

can you comment on the timing.......temp......I'm thinking about doing some for the first time this weekend?

thanks

Ribs look great michael---Where do you buy them??? Any difference between Cash n' Carry or Costco in regard to grading or quality???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TOM BAUER:
Ribs look great michael---Where do you buy them??? Any difference between Cash n' Carry or Costco in regard to grading or quality??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bought them at Cash and Carry. I like them better than Costco ribs.

They look great. How long, at what temp. did you cook and did you turn them? What was the outside temp when you did this?
Thanks,

Kent

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kent:
They look great. How long, at what temp. did you cook and did you turn them? What was the outside temp when you did this?
Thanks,

Kent </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About 4 hours at 235F and I did not turn them.

I bought them at Cash and Carry. I like them better than Costco ribs.[/QUOTE]

As I'm sure you know, Cash and Carry has St. Louis ribs as well at a good price.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kent:
As I'm sure you know, Cash and Carry has St. Louis ribs as well at a good price. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, indeed I do. First place I've seen that has the St Louis cut ribs. Very handy but I prefer baby backs.

Hey Mike - Please don't do another cook like that and post pictures looking that good unless you send out invitations. I'm just south of you on Hood Canal.
icon_wink.gif
Looking towards Seattle, that must have been your WSM putting out that smoke. Hmmmmm. Great looking cook my friend. Bob B

Back