Tonight the Wife asks me.........

Steve Whiting

TVWBB All-Star
I am responsible for feeding 50-60 Church friends tomorrow afternoon and so after work today I had to decide what to cook. I decided on BBQ sandwiches so Pork Butts it is. While trying to figure out how I am going to cook that much meat on my WSM my wife asks me if we have time to go buy a second WSM. WOW!
icon_biggrin.gif

Initially I thought I had better jump on it while the irons hot but the realization that I did not have time to put it together and get cooking on it tonight put a end to that. Plus, as I have mentioned in another post, I am going to order a BDS for my second smoker. Pretty cool though. I wonder if I can talk her into a Performer also?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I had better jump on it while the irons hot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would do just that
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My wife asks me if we have time to go buy a second WSM. WOW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Well, gee honey, if you insist!"

I would cement the commitment to the BDS. "You know honey, I'll suffer through this cook somehow, but just in case we do this size of a cook again, I'm gonna need a bigger smoker." You probably don't have much time so get going on ordering your BDS (or a Klose
icon_wink.gif
)

Back