Tomahawk Pork Chops

Looks great Rusty. To remove the duplicate photo, scroll down to the bottom of your post. You will see in the lower left hand corner "report" and "edit". Select edit. Now scroll down until you see thumbnail photos listed in your post. You will see the duplicate and over to the right of the photo you wish to remove you will see "Delete". Click on that and save changes and you should be good to go.

Last edited:
To remove the duplicate photo, scroll down to the bottom of your post. You will see in the lower left hand corner "report" and "edit". Select edit. Now scroll down until you see thumbnail photos listed in your post. You will see the duplicate and over to the right of the photo you wish to remove you will see "Delete". Click on that and save changes and you should be good to go.

Thanks, Cliff, but I only see two thumbnails listed, and none of them are duplicates.

For what it's worth, I love the old china platters. They were made in Syracuse, NY, and I assume they are very old. They cost about 20.00 apiece on eBay, but mine were given to me years ago.

Last edited:
Well Rusty, I guess what I would do is go back to the "edit" and delete the photo that is showing duplicate. If they are both gone then I would simply re-post the photo from your phone or sdcard or whatever you're using. Good luck and again, nice looking meal.

Awesome looking pork chops! Love seeing all that grilled on the Q.

I would go wit what Cliff said, but as far as how it happened, it happens to me if I choose full image on an individual photo and then again choose full image for all photos. So I don’t do that anymore.

Rusty, the chops and corn are so delectable that I appreciated seeing them twice!

Thanks, J Grotz! (y)

I guess two are better than none, lol.

For what it's worth, I sprinkled Weber's Steak & Chop seasoning on these while grilling.

Of all my grills, the Q has gotten the most attention.

Back