Today's Acquisition

Jeff Beitinger

TVWBB Fan
So after a quick 20 minute power nap following my last night shift, I finally got the OTG that I bought last week off marketplace.
They only used it once for some burgers or something when they bought it new in 2014 and it was sitting in their garage since.
So basically it was brand new so cleaning it up was a snap. And I officially un-wampused the katty lol.
Finally....one that didn't get away.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
Finally one that didn't get away lol

Looks great. I have that same grill which I modded by replacing the legs and handles with ones from a used Master Touch. I like it but have to admit that I am disappointed with the thin, matte finish of the crimson color. Can't compare with my classic red kettle with the glossy, smooth porcelain finish.

I hope these new 70th anniversary kettles will have a thicker, shinier finish.

Looks great. I have that same grill which I modded by replacing the legs and handles with ones from a used Master Touch. I like it but have to admit that I am disappointed with the thin, matte finish of the crimson color. Can't compare with my classic red kettle with the glossy, smooth porcelain finish.

I hope these new 70th anniversary kettles will have a thicker, shinier finish.
Agreed. But it still looks good for now.
I hope the 70th anniversary ones even include red.
If the rumors are true, it's only satin black, silver, yellow, and a light blue.

Back