Time to stop buying...

Jon, don’t worry, you don’t have a problem. These are some of mine. No Weber’s in the picture, but trust me I have those too.
s!AvaPJpGp6wCJhLZl7bYcS1Zf6hvbQA

Jason,

My wife raised her eyebrows and merely said, "You have more than that out there, don't you?!!!"

I would be afraid to show my wife that picture have 3 as it is. Silver C in addition almost done, still got the 1100 to get to. Under strict marching orders to get at least the C done before adding to the heard the 1100 kind of does not count but my UDS needs painting also which unfortunately she would considered unfinished. To bad lots of deals showing up lately. :cool:

That's what this place did to me. I bought my first Weber gasser last July shortly after joining the forum. In less than a year that's what happened. From then till now I've only moved too grill's out.

That's what this place did to me. I bought my first Weber gasser last July shortly after joining the forum. In less than a year that's what happened. From then till now I've only moved too grill's out.

We could both go to a twelve step plan meeting and after it was over take a drive to follow up on new leads we find on CL, OfferUp and FBM:eek:.

We could both go to a twelve step plan meeting and after it was over take a drive to follow up on new leads we find on CL, OfferUp and FBM:eek:.

Hey, we could find buyers at the program. Resulting in thinning out our herd, making it a reasonable thing to get more while cruising the marketplaces on the way home.

Jason, I don't know if preying on fellow addicts is a good thing! LOL
Anyway, everyone seems to have the same story regarding how they got hooked.

Jason, I don't know if preying on fellow addicts is a good thing! LOL
Anyway, everyone seems to have the same story regarding how they got hooked.

LOL,
I had an episode of Breaking Bad pop into my head when I read Johns post. If you have seen the show you'll know what I'm talking about.

Back