This Old (New?) Grill

I’m happy to report that the grill has been sold at my full asking price of $1500. It’s going to a fellow named Jim who is now directly responsible for 4 high-quality grill purchases from me. He started off with a nice gray lid with burgundy stripe 2 burner for his camp last year. He then referred his nephew to me who drove 5-1/2 hours each way from Maine just a few months back to purchase a Platinum from me. Less than a month ago, Jim returned to pick up a Gold C as a housewarming gift for his daughter and her family. Because he is a regular follower on my Facebook page, Jim knew about this grill from following it’s build progress there so he asked to see it when picking up the daughter’s grill. Seeing it in person must’ve sparked a flame. 3 days later, Jim messaged me to say he couldn’t get it out of his mind so that must mean it was destined to be his. With this purchase, he has now accounted for over $3000 in sales on 4 very nice grills. I’m both amazed and humbled to have such a quality repeat customer as this. I guess I’d better get started on that Snap-On grill now…there’s a bunch of people waiting to see that one done.

I’m happy to report that the grill has been sold at my full asking price of $1500. It’s going to a fellow named Jim who is now directly responsible for 4 high-quality grill purchases from me. He started off with a nice gray lid with burgundy stripe 2 burner for his camp last year. He then referred his nephew to me who drove 5-1/2 hours each way from Maine just a few months back to purchase a Platinum from me. Less than a month ago, Jim returned to pick up a Gold C as a housewarming gift for his daughter and her family. Because he is a regular follower on my Facebook page, Jim knew about this grill from following it’s build progress there so he asked to see it when picking up the daughter’s grill. Seeing it in person must’ve sparked a flame. 3 days later, Jim messaged me to say he couldn’t get it out of his mind so that must mean it was destined to be his. With this purchase, he has now accounted for over $3000 in sales on 4 very nice grills. I’m both amazed and humbled to have such a quality repeat customer as this. I guess I’d better get started on that Snap-On grill now…there’s a bunch of people waiting to see that one done.
Tom that's so Awesome!! I'm so happy to hear that there are people out there that appreciate them like we do and are willing to pay for it. The value is easily there!! Well deserved Tom!!

🙋🏻‍♂️ I’m one of them. That is a gorgeous grill, and I’m betting it’s going to last a very long time!

Back