THIS IS A STEAL!

If I didn't have one already I would drive the 90 minutes each way to buy this gem! Somebody is going to get a fantastic deal. I would play double!

I just sold mine (in much worse condition) for $10 last week. I bought it for $20 20 years ago.

I just sold mine (in much worse condition) for $10 last week. I bought it for $20 20 years ago.

And here's my $10 acquisition in action. Small world. :)
yh-bxh1ZUCB60bycVcieDF1b_dqkP7PWm608-7n40BUohOxd0Ital2m-Lzu8tQsaK40Zml6Hzai9QUB1LvgUGSsSozgOZYR6bM1Dxisy3PU1odcKm52UyWTSrGuYgtnkU1PQUVS2X1E=w800

Drew: I think in a lot of cases, this virus has been allowed to limit us in ways that are totally unnecessary. I had a forum member over to my house who drove 3 hours from another state to get here. We had a great time talking grills for 4 hours. We are both still alive and cooking the occasional Ribeye when we can find and afford them. He left with two grills :D

Yep, that was a great time. Hopefully, a precursor to a TVWBB regional meet next summer. Check out the sticky thread in the gas grill section. Let's get a good group to sign up!

I have only had one person respond so far other than the few who have been instrumental in getting this started. So, yah, if you are interested, check out the thread. Chris was kind enough to make it a sticky so it will be at the top of the Gas Grill forum all the time.

Back