Staff member
Thermapen ONE 30% off
Signals 30% off
Smoke X 30% off
IRK-2 Infrared Gun 35% off
Silicone hotpads 30% off
Pro-Series probes 25% off
15% off everything else sitewide!

If you're wanting the regular Smoke and/or Billows...all I can say is enjoy Thanksgiving, sleep-off all those calories until Friday, check back here.

Last edited:

EricV.

TVWBB All-Star
Are they trying to make up for a year of possible low sales, or are they just showing us what their margins really are on these products.

Bruce

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I am thinking they are feeling the pinch from other sellers of like products. Their sales are probably flagging a bit over the last year. Partially from competition and partly from the economy.

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think this is anything new. You can look back in this subforum over the last few years and see posts for 25-30% off sales on all of the most popular products, and occasional 50% sales on more obscure items they want to blow out like silicone spatulas and hot pads.

DanHoo

TVWBB Honor Circle
They had similar BF deals last year.
I just got a customer loyalty email for an additional 10% off on a thermapen one stacked on the 30% off

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Olympian
I am not surprised since all their products are top drawer. Thanks for sharing, since it is easy to overlook some of these simpler offerings with all the electronic gizmos they sell.

GaryP

TVWBB Super Fan
I wanted another for the shop as I cook for the guys on Fridays a lot. With One being ten bones more than the classic, I went for it. Orange to match my toolbox. And in case you're wondering I keep a plain 22 kettle at the shop.

Can't wait to try out the new pen. I have a couple classics and a Mk4 so this will be fun.

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Olympian
The Thermapen One is very nice. I bought the Operation BBQ Relief version both because I support OBR and because I think the graphics liven up the appearance.

I hope to do a comparison - maybe even a video one - of the popular instant reads out there. In the meantime, I will say that I have long been - and still am - a proponent and even a fan of the attractively priced options from ThermoPro. They are a good company, with legitimate support. Their best products are solid performers. I will admit, though, when I got my Thermoworks Thermapen One I could immediately “feel” the difference. It is hard to describe but very real.

Not everyone needs a One, though. I will still say that the $15 ThermoPro TP-19H is very solid and will do all most users would ever realistically need. Now even available in three colors!

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Diamond Member
Would like to see a comparo of the Mk4 and the One. I’ve enjoyed my Mk4 so much and my Signals, that I don’t think I “need” a One.

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Olympian
I don’t have an Mk4 to include in my comparison. It has the same solid build, so overall the main difference is a slightly faster reading. I personally can’t see replacing a working Mk4 unless you are really fanatical about it or just have extra money to splurge with.