Thermometer wars

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
We all know the Thermoworks One and the Thermopro Lightening are the top dogs, but The Thermopro TP19H is a high value alternative to the much higher priced offerings. It is a solid buy at $20 but right now a guy can get one for under $12 delivered to your door.

Make sure you check the $3 off coupon on the description screen before you add it to your cart. And then just before checkout, add the: 20U4EBFS promo code in the payment section just before you complete the order.

2023-01-15_101350.jpg

That’s an outrageous deal! If anyone doesn’t already have an instant read, I can’t think of a good reason not to take advantage of this.

Nice Thermometer!! I like the way the display flips no matter which way your holding it. I ordered 2 more at $14.42 could be wrong but I still think that's a good deal! Going to leave one at the mother-in-laws and one at my daughters house since more time than not I end up cooking there :)
Thanks for the tip @Bruce

1674415849487.png

Received mine today. Nice thermometer for $10. Thanks for the heads up.
It is pretty nice, isn't it? I wish they sold the black or red one for that price. I think those colors have eclipsed the orange and they are trying to balance their inventory.

While it is no Thermapen One or ThemoPro Lightning, that TP-19H is truthfully all most of us would ever really need.

Looks like I did an unexpected waterproof test last night. I inadvertently left my ThermoPro TP19H thermometer laying on my patio table. As for the weather it rained off and on all night! I’ll keep an eye on this guy as far as normal operation and update the thread if it starts having issues. Spec’s say it’s IP65 waterproof rated so it should be okay.

The picture is my actual thermometer showing it still seems fine! I must say that picture uploaded in ginormous mode!!

1677854601465.png

Back