The new war wagon

So here it is, the new War Wagon. It's already been on it's maiden voyage about two weeks ago. It's not done yet, I haven't done much of any work up in the cave area as in my mind the kitchen is more important.

There's a big storage box on the tongue with dual LP tanks for the 6 gallon hot water heater. When I get it completed it will have a full bathroom with toilet/shower/vanity.

P4170121.jpg

This is what I started with.

P6260148.jpg

The straps hanging down are part of the hanging screens that roll down. I don't have the cookers on board at the moment.

P6260145.jpg

I'm just finishing up in this area. Still a couple of pieces to make.

P6260144.jpg

This is the section that I'm working on at the moment. Once it's finished, the fridge will be braced to the two walls and a five drawer pantry will go underneath.

I'll post a couple more pics when it's completed, hopefully later this summer.

Russ

Alright Russ, could you show us the whole outside, give the inside dimmensions, and tell us how many oxen it takes to pull that wagon.
Gonna be a killer, catering or comp or both?

Mark

Fantastic! Looks GREAT

How would you like to try it out the last weekend in August, @ a Sam's Club Challenge Contest near ME! (Ocoee, just west of Orlando!)
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

BOB

Hey Bob,
The last time I checked it was full and had a waiting list. Could be do-able but would be a crunch. I've got a KCBS judging class the weekend before up in Georgia.

Mark,
The dimensions are 8.5x18 with tandem axle. I'm pulling it with my F-150 and it has no problem with it. Competition only. I only do competitions for fun, if I were to start doing catering then it would become work and take all the fun out of it. However, I did get contacted by someone who is looking to sponsor a team. Stay tuned.

Russ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Russ Sylvester:
Hey Bob,
The last time I checked it was full and had a waiting list. Could be do-able but would be a crunch. I've got a KCBS judging class the weekend before up in Georgia.

Russ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am already in!
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

All you'd need to bring would be the War Wagon!
icon_biggrin.gif

BOB

Very nice, Russ. Have you thought about getting a larger fridge instead of one of the coolers? Looks like you have room for it in the back. I think that is one of the bigger advantages to having a mobile kitchen like you have there.

Back