The new boss.

Back in the day the Giants weren’t on for free, so I watched a lot of Harry Caray and Steve Stone. I was 14 during the Jerome Walton and Dwight Smith amazing rookie year.
Good times.
As a first baseman the Big Hurt was my guy. I read the Charlie Lau book the art of hitting .300 and of course tried the Walt Hriniak top hand off the bat technique Frank made famous.

Back in the day the Giants weren’t on for free, so I watched a lot of Harry Caray and Steve Stone. I was 14 during the Jerome Walton and Dwight Smith amazing rookie year.
Good times.
As a first baseman the Big Hurt was my guy. I read the Charlie Lau book the art of hitting .300 and of course tried the Walt Hriniak top hand off the bat technique Frank made famous.
If you never saw Big Hurt in person, oh boy did you miss a player. If you thought he looked huge on TV it was nothing like in person. One scary dude. He's now one of the partners that owns The Field of Dreams farm/movie set

Been about a month since we seen the little one.
He's getting big.

Attachments

• IMG_6715(1).jpg
    IMG_6715(1).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Resized_IMG_6719_1709340090929.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_6719_1709340090929.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2612.jpg
    IMG_2612.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2625.jpg
    IMG_2625.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6714(1).jpg
    IMG_6714(1).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
Sure wish they would be doing better. Hopefully not tonight though :D Honestly I think they should have jumped on acquiring Rossi and gotten rid of that useless manager they currently have

Kid is super cute!
My oldest just turned 13 and I miss him as a baby.

As for baseball you could be in the same division as the ****ing Dodgers and be screwed for years.

Kid is super cute!
My oldest just turned 13 and I miss him as a baby.

As for baseball you could be in the same division as the ****ing Dodgers and be screwed for years.
I'm old enough to remember them as the Brooklyn Dodgers and when the Braves were the Milwaukee Braves LOL

Back