The letter B in pids display

DPackham

TVWBB Member
Hey guys. snoke is starting to rise out here in Utah. so when I am tuning the PID's what does the letter B stand for?

pbpmjp4.png

Ok got it. just looking at the code to see how hard/if the software could use ambient temprature/weather to help predict/effect PIDS to keep the lines smooth during large temp changes.

really. just reading the code and thinking while i have a smoke going ;)

Hi Guys, I'm not able to see the white rectangule on the left with the debug information for the PID. I know from the wiki that I have to press the "P" to obtain it but I don't get nothing. Where is my mistake? someone can help me?
Ciao
Andrea

That box can be hard to see if you are using IE. Firefox, seems to work, better at getting it to show. You may need to close and reopen the browser to see it also.

I almost exclusively use Chrome so I know it works. You have to be logged in for it to work though, because it is actually a HeaterMeter setting to turn it on.

I almost exclusively use Chrome so I know it works. You have to be logged in for it to work though, because it is actually a HeaterMeter setting to turn it on.

Thank you Bryan, I have to be logged in and I have to be in the home page (the one with the flames and the various temperatures) and then I have to digit "P" (without quotes).. I'm right?

Would it be possible to have it as a tick box on the configuration screen so it would always be on?

Thank you Bryan, I have to be logged in and I have to be in the home page (the one with the flames and the various temperatures) and then I have to digit "P" (without quotes).. I'm right?
Yeah it is just the letter p, no quotes, no alt or control or meta or anything. Logged in, on the home page with the flames.

Would it be possible to have it as a tick box on the configuration screen so it would always be on?
It isn't a persistent setting (if you reboot it turns off) because it isn't supposed to be something you want on all the time. I definitely don't want to put it on the config page, there's too much there already.

No... I'm not able to make it work :-( I'm not able to see anything when I press p

Yeah, that PID setting as perplexed me to sometimes. I can never get to work using IE, firefox works, if I press the P key in IE and then open Firefox it has worked. Sometimes I never get it to open the PID display.

Back