The Dirty shoe

4 pounds 80/20, two cups cook quinoa(had 4 garlic cloves minced in it) mixed with grated cauliflower, squirt of mustard, pepper salt, onion powder.

Bump.

Case, can you give measured amounts of the cauliflower, pepper, salt, and onion powder for this recipe? I assume there is no egg in the loaf?

Bump.

Case, can you give measured amounts of the cauliflower, pepper, salt, and onion powder for this recipe? I assume there is no egg in the loaf?

I used a whole head of cauliflower. I usually don’t measure seasonings. I give the meat a liberal coating of spices and then mix it up.

I did not use egg in this one. Sometimes I do but really have found it not needed.

CaseT, like several others, is quite talented and creative with his barbecue; I wish he were able to post more frequently.

Thanks B! Wish I could post more too. Been busy working on a new project. Hopefully when it’s done I can get back to Weber cooking and post more often.

Had the shoe for Sunday dinner, yesterday, and it was the hit of the meal. No wonder Case made two. One doesn't last long.

Looking forward to the next pair!

Back