The 4th of July continues all night !

Guy Wallace

TVWBB Super Fan
The ribs are off and got ate befor I could get a pic but here are the butts and if you look really hard theres a brisket on the lower rack
010.jpg

Yeah Guy!!!

Thanks for taking the time to post. There will be a ton of great food coming off that beast on the morning. Enjoy!

The Marverick went off and got me up the cooker had droped to 210 I moved the coals around and added a bit of unlit K and it is back cruising at 240ish again so back to bed
wsmsmile8gm.gif

They just came off WOW brisket is great to pick at for breakfast.
icon_biggrin.gif
pic to come gotta get a little more sleep . But I did sleep thru most of the cook last night ! The WSM is just an amazing cooker it held rock steady + or - a little for 14 1/2 hrs I had to add a little coal after about 9 hrs . But that was because I didn't get a full bag on to start points getting saved for something later
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Everything turned out great but since my wife pulled the butts for me and sliced up the brisket
icon_smile.gif
less her heart I guess it never happened ! She never took any pics and I fell asleep
icon_frown.gif

But to be honest I had been up smoking meat for 36 hrs .
wsmsmile8gm.gif

And yappers thats the idea fill up the smoker if your gona fire it up is my motto
icon_biggrin.gif
so now I got BB and brisket and PP in the freezer for a while next big smoke a be befor winter hits so I have a loaded freezer for winter
icon_smile.gif
of course I will do smaller smokes all summer and grill almost everyday . BUT imho PP brisket and ribs are almost as good warmed up from the freezer as the day you cooken so why not load the smoker if you have a freezer have the room andare going to smoke somthing
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Back