Thankful for Chris and all you guys here at TVWBB

Michael Richards

TVWBB Emerald Member
On this day of thanks, I just wanted to take a moment to share my gratitude for Chris and everyone else on this forum. I got my first Weber ever, my WSM 14, in February and as Covid has changed our lives, making some other of my favorite hobbies very difficult to engage in, I have been able to build my abilities as an outdoor chef and build relationships along the ways. Thanks all for your kindness, knowledge, and your amazing food, that I try my hardest to even get close to. Chris, thank you for all the, your amazing guidance on the homepage, and for running a forum that is unlike most other online communities.

Add a third to that. Thanks you Chris, and to everyone on this site for your wonderful help.

Michael, I think I acquired my WSM a month or 2 after you, and it has been fantastic reading and watching the cooks you have been doing. I think you have a knack for this stuff, and certainly the enthusiasm. Keep on truckin' good buddy!

I read all the TVWB newsletters and browse the recipes regularly and lurk now and then on the forums. I take part in Smoke Day each year although I don’t post about it. I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. Thank you Chris and all others who keep this going!
What fun it is!

-cf
Craig Flowers
Champaign, Illinois

Back