Thank your Amazon driver, and they will receive $5

DanHoo

TVWBB Olympian
1702517436140.png

About the program​

Drivers deliver for our customers every day, and we want to show them our sincere appreciation and connect them with the customers they serve. Any time a customer in the United States says “Alexa, thank my driver”, clicks the yellow button on this page or searches for 'Thank my driver' on Amazon, the driver who delivered the customer’s most recent package will be notified of the "thank you" they’ve received.

Starting December 12, 2023 drivers who receive the first 2 million "thank yous" will be awarded $5 per thank you, at no cost to the customer.

thanks for that link. we always offer our Amazon drivers water, drinks, snacks or whatever we have at the office to share. personally, i've shaved so much time in my life not having to go to a store to buy things. amazon really makes life easy and less stressful.

$5 times 2 million? Wow that’s a chunk of change dedicated.

We don’t have Amazon drivers around here. I’ve done delivery before and the tin of cookies around Christmas from a customer was appreciated.

He caught me today with my hands full. But we had a friendly chat and when I do meet up with them I always off something

Thanks for sharing. I don't have an Alexa device, but was able to use the link.

6:20am Saturday morning (it was still dark out), someone was banging on my front door, dogs were barking like crazy. Scared us enough that I contemplated grabbing some "protection" before answering. I opted for an edc knife in hand as I warily opened to door - it was Amazon!
While I can appreciate hard work, I don't know if I can thank that driver...

Back