Thank you Larry W.

Tim Johnson

TVWBB Super Fan
Just wanted to give a quick thank you to Larry who always has great answers to all who ask.
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for all you do Larry!

Best wishes...

I agree, Larry always has "great" advise.

Only complaint I have, is, he lives too far from me, therefore I "can't" sample his cooking.

Everything he posts pictures of, looks so darn good it make's you want to go out and cook it.

He has never steered me wrong on anything. Spot on every time.
Thanks Larry, this forum appreciates members such as you, actually without members like you this forum wouldn't be very knowledgeable.Just a bunch of guys asking question,and not getting any answers.

You're all certainly welcome and I'm glad I am able to help share what I've learned from other members and my own past experiences, both good and bad!! However, we're all assets here and I've learned as much from you guys as you have me!!! We're a team here with several common goals...., good food, good drink and good friends!!!

A little late to the party but couldn't agree more. Larry has always given great advice but the best thing for me, from him, has been all the great and different meals that he "shows" us. They get me thinking about what and more importantly how to do so many different things on the grill/WSM.

Thanks, Larry...and everyone else that makes this the best BBQ site on the net!

Larry is a top notch guy in my book! Always there to help and definitly one of the best on the site! Thanks Vince B

Let me first clarify the fact that although I've only bean a registerd member here for a month now. I "lurked" here for well over a year. I concur with eveyone that He is one of the best go-to guys for any info or help that you need.
But, I do confess, I have one small issue with him.
Every time he posts photos of his outstanding food, my mouth waters, my stomach growls, and I get hungry. I've probably put on an extra 10-20lbs. just satisfying my hunger pains.
icon_wink.gif

Thanks for helping us out Larry. Your really appreciated. HAZAAD!

Back