Texas BBQ Rub #1 & #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note about Bill's TexasBBQRub Original (#1) or Blend (#2). My Texas Pepper Jelly works great with his rub. As finishing sauce or glaze it's hard to beat. A big favorite is Pinapple Habanero on Ribs and Pork Butts, followed by Peach Habanero on everything. It is really easy to use and it seems everyone is finding a different use for it.

About an hour before my ribs are done I coat a rack with Pinapple Habanero wrap in foil and cook. When finished I unwrap and let sit about 30 minutes to tighten up and WoW ... what a difference it makes.

If your not sure about Texas Pepper Jelly on your meat, then follow the advise I received from a 6 year old the other day. Apple Jalapeno is great on ice cream!

I have shipped several orders to people on the Weber forum and would like to have some feedback. If you ordered some of my Texas Pepper Jelly drop me an email and let me know wht you think.

Thanks.
Craig
http://www.texaspepperjelly.com

I can testify to how good the Pepper Jelly is on Ribs! What a great glaze it makes! For grilled chicken breasts, too. Or, my personal favorite, grilled shrimp!

Haven't tried it on Ice Cream yet.

Based on the reviews of the Texas BBQ Rub, I too purchased 2lbs of #1 and a sample of #2. Upon tasting the rub out of the bag, I didn't really like it. I put it on a pork loin and grilled it indirect on my gasser. Damn good. It finishes great. I can't wait to use the #1 on a pork butt.

BTW...Phoenix Skins Fan here. Born and raised in No. VA. Fire up the Bandwagon. This is the year.

J,
First of all welcome aboard, the TVWBB and the Skins Bandwagon! When Gibbs first came back I was thinking maybe in a couple of years we would be a legitimate contender. But now, I really think we have all the right parts, including the fantastic coaching staff. Something the Skins have not had in a long time, like 12 years! Gibbs, Buges, Williams etc, have forgot more about coaching than our previous staff knew. Go Skins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back