Test

PeteH

TVWBB Super Fan
Picture002.jpg

Test

Have not posted photos before.
I followed the TVWBB instructions for posting photos in the body of the message, but instead it came as a link.
What's the trick for getting the actual photo in the message?

Peter

Pete I right click on the photo and chose "copy image location". I then click on the image url icon and do a paste. Below is your photo. Good luck. Nice cook by the way!

Picture002.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The pork was from last fall by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
got any leftover pete? looks GREAT!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PeteH:
Thanks Rolf.
The pork was from last fall by the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a problem Pete! Wish they were mine. I'm a puppy and still learning. Hopefully we'll see lots more from you. BTW, 10/22/2010 .... for the record.
icon_smile.gif

Rolf - Thanks for the memory jog - 2 falls ago. I guess I'm in that counter-clockwise time of life where years get jumbled up.
Anyways, the photo was just a test - as it turns out photobucket makes it real easy to put photos in the message! Now I just need to cook something as good as the spreads I see laid out on this site. I'm a big lurker but I feel like I've learned a lot doing it.

Back