Tell me about your S6.

Are you gonna sell anything to add the S6? It looks like it’ll replace a few of your icons. Unless space/storage isn’t a factor. You know how I feel about my E6 🍺😊❗🆒

Are you gonna sell anything to add the S6? It looks like it’ll replace a few of your icons. Unless space/storage isn’t a factor. You know how I feel about my E6 🍺😊❗🆒
I don’t think I can pull it off, wife would kill me if she ever googled it. I’m just wondering who has one and how they feel about it.
if the SF dies one day I could pull the trigger.

I don’t think I can pull it off, wife would kill me if she ever googled it. I’m just wondering who has one and how they feel about it.
if the SF dies one day I could pull the trigger.
The Giants pulled it off last night. So can you. It’s all in the approach.

My middle spawn built my E6 for Father’s Day. At first he was like what the hell do we need a jumbo grill like this for? The size of this is ridiculous. What are you thinking? What the heck are you going to cook on this that you can’t already do? And now he’s like “I can see getting one of these as my only grill when I get a house.”

He’s 21. He learned quickly.

@Bruno Green Acres in Folsom had one or two (edit) E6s on the floor. Their outdoor living crew leaves at 6pm so its probably too late to get one today.

The shipping box was more than 130#. I don’t recall the exact weight. The S6 is heavier too.

146# for the E6. I found my label pic.

Bruno,
I am totally watching how long it is from the start of this post until your just go for it...
Haha no I just wanted to hear about them. Good to know they are available. I would have to seriously move some grills. I do think an S6, the SmokeFire and Q-320 would be a nice set up.
I’m happy as is. Looking forward to a good cook tomorrow.

Back