Tank level decals

Biagio Presti

TVWBB Member
If anyone is in need of a tank level decal sticker let me know. I had these professionally printed on vinyl. They are solvent printed decals with a UV resistant matte laminate. $5.00. Message me if you have any additional questions.

thumbnail stickers.jpg

a few more for all those who have messaged me. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed since these aren't originals. It looks great on a rest I'm working on, and I held it up to a sticker from a spare frame.IMG_5019.jpgIMG_5020.jpgIMG_5016.jpgScreen Shot 2020-06-04 at 2.11.27 PM.png

Ive got one that’s been sitting in my file for two years, I keep thinking that I’ll tear down the frame on my Genny and redo it. Now a machine shop buddy griller and I are talking about fabricating a new frame out of stainless! Damned enabler! I think I will have the scale lasered on. There is a steel place near me that I will start checking for “drops” of 1” 303 SS stock. No food contact or extremes of heat and he claims that it’s a little less headache to machine than 304, I’ve no clue. I’ll upgrade wheels and casters and raise the thing maybe three inches for my aging backs sake.

Back