Taco and Salsa Time in Costa Rica

Richard Garcia

TVWBB Wizard
Yesterday I grilled up some beef tacos on my 14" Lodge CI Grilling/Pizza Pan and mixed-up a Chile Arbol Salsa Picante which was washed-down with some great Canadian "Moosehead" Brew.

Attachments

• RpqYuPMRQ0SYJqI1u+Hkdg.jpg
    RpqYuPMRQ0SYJqI1u+Hkdg.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 36
  • dYywvAfnReuYX2+dnBrJCQ.jpg
    dYywvAfnReuYX2+dnBrJCQ.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 35
  • NgBha3KJSPuYES4pIyCtOg.jpg
    NgBha3KJSPuYES4pIyCtOg.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 37
  • VU1eVuMHTWOERLiNjnycbg.jpg
    VU1eVuMHTWOERLiNjnycbg.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 38
  • xAOcf9LxRumnUZiJWT0ifQ.jpg
    xAOcf9LxRumnUZiJWT0ifQ.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 39
  • jnDloWJ1TZapN4v40ysX8g.jpg
    jnDloWJ1TZapN4v40ysX8g.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 38
  • gl1rXD%5TxyFlRl+sjeCOw.jpg
    gl1rXD%5TxyFlRl+sjeCOw.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Man I love Tacos and those look so good!!! I am going to have to get my Lodge CI square griddle out and do a complete taco/fajita cook on there. I have not done that yet. It is added to the short list!

Man I love Tacos and those look so good!!! I am going to have to get my Lodge CI square griddle out and do a complete taco/fajita cook on there. I have not done that yet. It is added to the short list!
Mike: Thanx for the reply and Tacos on the Grill is a great way to-go. I bought the Lodge Pizza Pan around six(6) months and it is now one of my favorites in my BBQ Arsenal as it has excellent heat retention and makes for easy clean-up.

We have a delicious sounding Taco recipe scheduled for Fri. to make called "Zesty Carnitas Tacos", made in the slow-cooker. If it turns out good, will share on the slow-cooker thread.

Richard, you do a great job of photographing your cooks. I'm sure they taste every bit as good as they look. Thanks for sharing with us.

Richard, you do a great job of photographing your cooks. I'm sure they taste every bit as good as they look. Thanks for sharing with us.
Colin: Thanx for the nice comments and I plan to do some of my Fish Tacos for the upcoming Smoke Day on May 29th.

Back