Sunday Night Burgers

Joel Kiess

TVWBB All-Star
8oz Burgers prepped - mixed in BBQ 3000 and a couple of other things. The plan is mushroom swiss burgers.

IMG_20120506_180208.jpg

Browned the onions slowly - about 90 minutes

IMG_20120506_175958.jpg

Mushrooms went in the pan after the onions

IMG_20120506_182515.jpg

The fire is started and the table is set. Results later!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The plan is mushroom swiss burgers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The plan is looking great so far Joel!

OK here it is! - Wife got buns that were way too small for these burgers! they kind of ended up as open-face-eat-em-with-a-fork burgers. Hard to see the burger under the 'shrooms onions and cheese - but trust me - it's there!

IMG_20120506_195302.jpg

You know, I considered a few clever remarks regarding the size of the buns but thought better of it.

Wow Joel, that's incredibly. I'm pretty sure Hardees doesn't sell a Mushroom Swiss like that. Where were you for the Burger Throwdown?

Those burgers look great Joel! Nothing finer in the world than Mushroom and swiss and you my friend put alot of both on!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
That's a serious burger Joel! Perfect topping for my taste. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Add me to that list aswell! Killer Burger!

Back