Sunday Night, burger night

Michael Richards

TVWBB Emerald Member
Inspired by @Tim Campbell and his Friday night burgers. Another fun cook, we had a perfect spring day and an away season opener for our U16 boys soccer team. After a big win we got home just in time to pull everything together for Sunday night family dinner. First 3 burgers pre flip.
IMG_20230402_175851.jpg

First three burger ready to pulled, dog starting to get some color.
IMG_20230402_180039.jpg

Dogs more nice color and second batch of burgers cooking.
IMG_20230402_180402.jpg

Platted with some beans and Lamb Weston Fries introduced to me from @Bob Correll, still miss you Bob!
IMG_20230402_181059.jpg

I don't do burgers or dogs enough and both we excellent, but the burger took first prize 🏆.

Nicely done, Michael! I love your cast iron...unique piece. Great cook.
Yeah, I love it too. I picked it up a while back for super cheap at the antique store. It only gets pulled out every once in a blue moon usually to make burgers. There was a thread a few weeks ago when Weber’s flattop grill was released. Some people added that they did know what they would use a dedicated griddle for, I am that same camp, don’t using it often but I love that unique piece for when I do want a griddle on the grill.

A picture perfect, all-American meal, worthy of MLB opening weekend. And a great way to celebrate a U16 win.

Back