Summit tables vs Platinum tables

Now we're talking creative! If you did that, I think I would swap out those Summit black plastic end pieces for the Platinum gray ones and probably swap out the gray control panel and knobs for black as well. I think a stainless frame with black trim and a black hood would be a cool mod:cool:!

With that mod you could be in the Skyline Club AND the Platinum Club all with just one grill;)!

Hahaha, kind of what I was thinking. Since I don't have the wire basket for the Skyline, it makes even more sense. Something to think about while I first get a couple rehabs done to justify the hobby and clear out the garage a bit.

That Summit has the updated panel made of stainless like the one my brother has. So honestly it's a good one in that regard

Well, it is going to be available if someone needs it. As with most of the other parts of the grill.

Bruce, since I picked up a 4 burner Summit Gold this weekend like the one posted by you I can confirm that the tables are the exact same size as the tables of Genesis B,C.

Stephan, yep, The summit I picked up confirmed that as well. I am anxious to get to work on that platinum, but I have a lot of stuff on my plate before that happens.

Back