Summit S-450 score

Ok, this is awkward. Weber just responded to the internet ticket I submitted on June 11th. They are shipping me a new lid assembly and cook box for the Summit.
I’ve sold off most everything that worked and scrapped the rest.
Anyone want to make the drive to Iowa for it once it arrives?

If that was a 1st or 2nd generation Summit I would be in. I have said too many bad things about the current ones. But those parts could put somebody with one that has a decent frame and cabinet back in business.

Ok, this is awkward. Weber just responded to the internet ticket I submitted on June 11th. They are shipping me a new lid assembly and cook box for the Summit.

Why don't you tell them you threw out the grill because no one got back to you? Seems like a waste at this point. Who knows what they'll offer you.

Why don't you tell them you threw out the grill because no one got back to you? Seems like a waste at this point. Who knows what they'll offer you.

That was my thought as well. I need to finish up one more conference call before I sit on hold with them for the next few hours.

Marty, I am not sure if that would have fit Larry Micheals' Summit, but if so, he probably would have dropped a few dollars on it.

That's interesting. I didn't know they would process a warranty claim 100% via email. I've always emailed the picture, waited for them to reply with a reference number, then called and gave the rep the reference number so they could see the picture of what I'm trying to call about.

That's interesting. I didn't know they would process a warranty claim 100% via email. I've always emailed the picture, waited for them to reply with a reference number, then called and gave the rep the reference number so they could see the picture of what I'm trying to call about.
The Weber.com website under support and contact us. You can attach photos right there as well.

Back