Summit 450 - Rehab

Which is...?
Read his restoration account of my old Summit 450. It's his now and back to all it's glory. And I was so happy to see it go to him as I had literally given up on it and Weber for that matter (long story will not rehash here). In short he's got a metal shop that makes panels

I had panels made up so I could sell to others at cost. I have to look, but the shop was very reasonable. Something like $20 per panel with the burner and igniter openings and $12 per panel for the plain ones for the back. A 4-burner needs two of each; a 6-burner requires 3 of each. I originally thought I didn’t need the back ones, but after thorough cleaning, I could see that even the back was starting to deteriorate on my firebox.

These are heavy gauge 304 stainless. I applied them with food grade high heat RTV. I know some had been interested in the past, but my overextended ways kept me from filling orders. If anyone is interested in getting some or has questions, please PM me.

I had panels made up so I could sell to others at cost. I have to look, but the shop was very reasonable. Something like $20 per panel with the burner and igniter openings and $12 per panel for the plain ones for the back. A 4-burner needs two of each; a 6-burner requires 3 of each. I originally thought I didn’t need the back ones, but after thorough cleaning, I could see that even the back was starting to deteriorate on my firebox.

These are heavy gauge 304 stainless. I applied them with food grade high heat RTV. I know some had been interested in the past, but my overextended ways kept me from filling orders. If anyone is interested in getting some or has questions, please PM me.
Yeah I got ******** by my shop

Back