.stl files for roto damper and older HeaterMeter case

Nathan FA

TVWBB Member
Hello, long shot but I was wondering if anyone had stl files for the case I'm using for my heatermeater and the robo damper.

I attached pictures of the ones I have, both have multiple cracks at this point so I don't expect them to survive long term.

I tried contacting the Ralph the designer or the RD3 a while back however it appears he's no longer active on the forums.

Thanks

Edit:

I see that the roto damper was not ever uploaded by the creator so I guess I'll have to try one of the other dampers. I'm still looking for the case if anyone has it. I'm not even sure what version it is at this point haha.

Attachments

• PXL_20241014_155315771.RAW-01.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20241014_155315771.RAW-01.COVER.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20241014_155330337.RAW-01.COVER.jpg
    PXL_20241014_155330337.RAW-01.COVER.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Here is the closest thing to RD3 available for download if Ralph doesn't reply.

Maybe this for the case?
Thank I was just browsing thingiverse and saw that but wasn't sure. Now the I looked closer it appears to be the right one. Only difference is the one Ralph printed has the switch to change between the onboard probes and the remote ones on the roto damper. Maybe I can make that adjustment myself.....maybe haha.

Here is the closest thing to RD3 available for download if Ralph doesn't reply.
Thank you! I'm going to try and print them out and make them work. Ralphs design has the remote probe ports. I may just abandon them since they aren't necessary to operate it.

Back