STL BBQ Store - New Location!!!

John K BBQ

TVWBB All-Star
Not sure how many other members here live in the St. Louis Metro Area, but even if you don't, buying from these guys on line looks to be quite possible. I've been buying things on and off from these guys for 10 years or more. My first purchase was the "original" BBQ Guru Party-Q! At that time, their brick and mortar was in a weird industrial park. Some time after that they moved to a better location, but was basically in a walk out basement of a house turned commercial building, (still an upgrade over the industrial park).

Just last week, they moved to their new location and it is FABULOUS. It's a freestanding building that they gut rehabbed to suit their business. They're carrying the WSM, Yoders, Meadowbrook, Gateway smokers and all kinds of other cool stuff. Plus, smoke wood, plus charcoal, plus rubs, sauces, and just about anything else you could want to cook outdoors with. If you do live in STL metro, you should definitely go check it out. I happen to live close by, but I'd probably drive an hour to see it (in particular if I were going to buy a new smoker or load up on supplies).

Here's a link to their website https://www.stlbbqstore.com/

To be clear - I'm not related to the owners, I don't work there, and I'm not "affiliated". Just a big fan of this store and independent family owned businesses.

Let me know if you're a fan too!

Thanks for the update John.
I went to check them out when they were in the industrial park, but they were closed at the time. I've been once to the old Gravois location. We live on the outskirts of Arnold, so not a big difference in travel for me.
New address:
7815 Watson Road
St. Louis, MO 63119

There's another good bbq supply place in Arnold - it's part of a fireplace store - I went to a BBQ class there a few years ago.

Back