St. Paddy’s Day practice—Irish Stew

Yes! Looks dandy!
And thank you for using the right gender familiar name. It really drives me a little crazy when people use the feminine “Patty” instead of the masculine “Paddy”, I will have a “Black Bush“ Bushmills to celebrate this evening!

Yes! Looks dandy!
And thank you for using the right gender familiar name. It really drives me a little crazy when people use the feminine “Patty” instead of the masculine “Paddy”, I will have a “Black Bush“ Bushmills to celebrate this evening!
Thanks, Redbreast 12 for me!

Thanks, Redbreast 12 for me!
Thought about a bottle of that while I was out but, a bit rich for my blood this month! Helping my wife’s niece get her moms house fit to live in again. its Been mostly vacant for about three years, things need to be turned back on, some improvements should be made, a couple of weird electrical issues need to be tracked down, and a LOT of cleaning,

Thought about a bottle of that while I was out but, a bit rich for my blood this month! Helping my wife’s niece get her moms house fit to live in again. its Been mostly vacant for about three years, things need to be turned back on, some improvements should be made, a couple of weird electrical issues need to be tracked down, and a LOT of cleaning,
It is a bit dear, but I only drink a couples ounces, with a few drops of water, as a treat for me. I can make a bottle last a LONG time.

Back