Sriracha Sunday

Got a little obscene with the Apricot and Sriracha glaze on Sunday. I had planned to do some rib tips anyway, then decided to thaw some chicken thighs and take Larry's Sriracha glaze for a spin, so I whipped some up with Apricot preserves, and man, it was DELICIOUS...so it got slathered on everything. I did the tips for about 90 mins at 250-280 then added the chicken to the bottom rack, because disgusting poo-poo eating avians needn't drip their nastiness on delicious pork. Anywho, the chicken and pork went another 90 mins at around 300 before they got the goop. One healthy dose of glaze, 30 more mins of cooking, then another bath, 15 more mins to think about what they had done, then off. Both meats came out amazing. That glaze is some tasty stuff, and now it holds a spot in the fridge in a squeeze bottle for ultra-fast deployment.

Ribs and Thighs pics

http://i324.photobucket.com/al...rMike79/IMG_1016.jpg

LOOK
icon_eek.gif
at the beautiful color on the meats! Very ver Nice Mike!!!!

Thanks Larry! I too was very impressed with the way the color came out on them, especially for the first time using the glaze. Can't wait to use it on wings...and everything else.

Back